Friday 11 November 2011

Day 31 - Chiang Mai to Sukothai

Left Chiang Mai at 12pm after 3 crazy nights of partying with Daniel.

Headed southwards on highway 11 until Lampang where I stopped for a break and try to consume some of the tidbits a bought the previous night. The sweet potato still tasted great after 2 days in the fridge.

Nearing to Phrae, I turned towards highway 101 which is I feel is kind of barren as I can't find a single roadside store to get myself a drink until I reached Si Radxxx town at 5pm where I took my first meal of the day. Pork noodles for only 25B. Everything is cheaper in the non- touristed towns.

Reached Sukothai town at 6.30pm
and checked in to Xxx hotel which is beside the river for 350B a night but it has no wifi.

Had a simple dinner of fried rice at 'garden house restaurant' while I utilize their wifi to update my blog as I had been too damn drunk for the past few nights and there had been no updates. All thanks to Daniel and his bar hopping adventures.

Sukothai is really a small quiet town. Most of the shops are closed after 10pm with the exception of the street hawkers. Good for me as I'm always hungry.

Seems the whole town is asleep with the exception of 'vandal bar' so I go there for more beer. Nice place but I'm
really feeling tired so I go back after one beer.

Expenses:

Hotel - 350B
Petrol - 400B
F&B - 280B
Entertainment - 150B

No comments:

Post a Comment