Thursday 13 October 2011

Day 3 - Relax @ Hatyai

Woked up stoned at 11am. We had to find a new hotel as 'Be my guest' was fully booked. Asked around but nearby hotels were also fully booked. Opened my bike's box and was shocked by the strong smell of alcohol, there was 1/2 bottle of regency in my box.. WTF!

Went to my usual travel agent to book a room at 'Sakura grand view hotel' for 950B. Kind of costly but it's alright coz I was lazy to go around to ask and I had Stanley to share the cost with me. And there was wifi!

Went to have khao ka mu for lunch. After which we made our way to khlong hae floating market to have lots of snacks that were sold by the vendors in their little sampan. The food was delicious but cheap. The visit to the floating market reminded me of many fond memories I had during my last visit there with Justin.

Our hunger satisfied, we rode out bikes up to the hill to the giant bodvista and kwanyin statues to for a little prayer for a safe journey ahead.
Witnessed a beautiful sunset over the Hatyai city landscape with the mountains in the backdrop when we were there.

8pm went for dinner at a real cool vintage themed restaurant with lifeband. Personally I would say that this place is great!

Rounded off the day at Kiss channel. The place just resembles the Thai discos that I've been to in Malaysia. Simply lousy.. maybe even worse.. Probably the last time I'll go there.

When for 1 last beer at Bamboo bar before stumbling back to our hotel for much needed rest.

Tomorrow, Stanley will be headed back to Singapore while I find my way to Trang. I think he won't wake up
in time. =P

Expenses:

Hotel - 475B
F&B - 600B
Petrol - Nil
Entertainment: 600B
Telco - 200B
Misc - 20B

No comments:

Post a Comment