Sunday 16 October 2011

Day 5 - Relax @ Krabi

Today woke up at 9am went to the Wat Tham Seua (tiger temple) to attempt the climb up to the top of the mountain. I thought I could do it, but it was to to be as the stairs were inclined at an angle of 60 degrees. The climb was crazy and I gave up at halfway. *shrugs shoulders*

Along the way, the stairs were littered with people to exhausted to climb any more. (including me who is typing this now to make it look as if I busy with something) In actual fact, my legs have gone soft!

Went for a mass prayer session with hundreds of devotees with monks and nuns chanting prayers and sprinkling holy water.

Thereafter, I brought the bike for an engine oil change. The mechanic recommended me 'Vevoline' engine oil for 120B. He told me it's very good?! Oh well I'll give it a try but I did get another bottle of Castrol oil just in case.

On the way back to the hotel I got a great tasting BBQ chicken for 90B. Damn it's cheap and good! This will be dinner as I'm over budget already. =S Too much beer the last few nights.

Totally shagged out from the day out in the hot sun. Slept from 4.30pm - 7.30pm

Didn't get to drink much tonight. 3 bottles only I think. Another 300km or so to Ranong. Something new for me. Maybe can visit Kaw Thung, Myanmar if it's not too costly.

Expenses:
Hotel - 500B
Petrol - 300B
F&B - 245B
Engine oil - 240B (2 bot)
Telco - 100B
Entertainment - 240B

No comments:

Post a Comment